Saturday, August 1, 2020
Chip in to Help!
It’s the time of year again when our organization is in preparation for our annual golf tournament. 2020 marks the 28th year of this wonderful event! However, to keep everyone safe, we have opted to host a “virtual” tournament this year in place of our in-person event. Although we will miss catching up with everyone in person, we think the virtual event will be a fun alternative! We'll still play a round of golf, just not all together...
Our programs are facing difficult and unique challenges related to the pandemic and we need your generous support now more than ever. Your participation in our “virtual” golf tournament will have an immediate impact and will help enhance the daily living experience for those we serve.
Are you wondering how “virtual” play might look? Here are a few of the tournament details...
• Register for the tournament by completing the registration form and mailing it with your payment to us before August 13th. For 2020, we are offering a reduced registration fee of only $50 for all golfers.
• Play 18 holes on your favorite course between August 1st & 15th, recording your non-handicapped score
• Send your score card to us by August 18th
• Once all the scorecards have been received, teams will be formed by random draw
Here’s where we add in some fun!
• Each team of three will be paired with a prior Master’s Tournament© winner, using that champion’s Sunday score
The first team drawn will be paired with the 2019 winner; team two will be paired with the 2018 winner, and so on …
Everyone has a chance to win!
• Winners will be announced via email, on Facebook and our website.
• Trophies will be delivered to the Overall Champions and the Mixed Team Champions
Registration details and how to submit your score card can be found on the attached Registration Form
Non-Golfers, you can still help support Lakeview Health Services by choosing the Chip in to Help donation section!
Tournament Contacts: Steve Shultz (315) 787-0456 SShultz@LakeviewHS.org
Christine Grosodonia (315) 856-8052 CGrosodonia@LakeviewHS.org
Lakeview Health Services sincerely thanks you for your generous support of our mission.
Up to $300 of your registration or sponsorship fee may be an above-the-line federal tax deduction in 2020 per the Coronavirus Federal Relief Bill.
Please consult your tax advisor.
Lakeview Health Services, Inc. is a tax exempt, non-profit organization recognized under 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
A copy of the most recently filed financial report may be obtained from www.charitiesnys.com
For more information, contact the Attorney General’s Office at: (212) 416-8401